Peter J. Shields Library
Future Savor: Lectures on Food and Wine topics will include:
- the impact of breast milk on the gut microbiome and infant health;
- innovations in meat alternatives to nourish a growing global population;
- the addictive nature of sugary beverages and the public policy fight to curb their consumption;
- the origins of flavor and aroma; and
- the need to diversify grapevine varieties in the face of climate change.
To be among the first to hear about these and other events being planned, sign up for our mailing list.